Sunday, May 11, 2008

Things on my mind

I am excited! There is more than one reason. Reason one, I only have 12 days that I will be in school. Reason two, the Jazz beat the Lakers in overtime.

I will only go to school 12 more days and then I am leaving for Washington DC. I am glad that for the rest of the year in math it is just reviews and test which means hardly any homework for me. I was excited to get my picture on Friday. I look like I have my eyes closed, along with half of the other people.

I am so excited that the Jazz have won the last couple games. If they can win the next game in L.A. they can easily win game six which will be played here. The game today was incredible. I missed the first half, but the second half was just filled with action. When the Jazz were ahead by 12 points I was so excited. I was starting to get mad when the lakers were starting to score. I was mad when they tied it up at the last minute and sent the game into overtime. I just can not wait to watch the next game.

I can not wait for summer. There are so many things I want to do over the summer. I have a lot of books on my list to read. I want to read The Chronicles of Narnia, re-read all seven Harry Potters, re-read Eragon and Eldest, finish reading the Artemis Fowl series. Then I want to get outside more this summer. The only thing last summer that really got me outside was summer PE. I think I will just go to the park and play outside. I will probably be spending most of my time inside though.

We are remodeling our kitchen and I can not wait for it to be done because it will look so cool. We have already ripped out the wall. Tomorrow the electrician will come and instal of the electrical work. Then we will sheet rock and then we will paint. Then we will rip out floor and put in the hard wood floor. Then we will be ready to put in the cabinets and counter tops. It will look good once it is done. But right now we do not have a kitchen so it is hard to cook so we eat out and eat at other peoples houses.

There are a lot of things I have to do. I have to finish my math which will probably take a while. Which is why I can not wait for school to be out. When I am in Washington DC I can not wait to see the national monuments and all of the museums and government buildings. I hope the Jazz will go all the way to the NBA finals. I am just so tired of school and I want summer to be here so I can relax and do what I want to do.

No comments: