Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last day of school; First day of summer

I am so excited that this is the last blog for honors english. I am also glad that today was my last day of school. I did not do much in my classes today. I mainly watch videos and I had one test to take. This is also my last bit of homework for the year. I am so excited for summer. I have a lot of things I have to do and things I want to do for summer. I am just glad I can relax and not have to worry about school. I am really looking forward to sleeping in and staying up late.

Some of my plans for the summer is beating some of my video games, watching TV, reading, and doing other fun stuff. During school I do not have as much time for things I want to do like video games and TV. So in the summer is when I like to do a lot of that stuff. I have a lot of books to read. I have to read the scarlet pimpernel for layton high along with anther book of my choice from the list of authors. Then I want to re read some books and read some newer ones.

I have a lot of fun things planed this summer. I have some camp outs and stuff like that. My first thing is this trip to Washington DC that I leave for tomorrow mourning. Then when I come back I have a family camp out in a couple of weeks. That is fun because I go up camping with some grandparents, aunts, and uncles. We do things like fishing, hiking and this year since we are close to pineview we might go boating. I really like it and I am looking forward to it.

After that I have a scout camp out in July. It is going to be fun. Right now we plan on going down to Zion national park and do a hike through the narrows. Then we are going to stay in a hotel in Saint George. Then we would do a little golfing before going home. My leaders think it may be a little too expensive, in which case we would just go up to bear lake and do some boating and fishing. I hope we still go to Zion national park because I think I would have more fun there.

I plan to have a great summer and I can not wait to do all of my stuff. I think I am most excited for the camping trips. Next to that I think I would like sleeping in the most. I am also glad that I will not get stressed out because of homework or school. I plan to have a lot of fun doing all of my plans. This summer will be a blast and I can not wait to get started. I guess I will have to wait like every school kids in the country to start my summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you are going to have a fun summer. Good luck at Science Olympiad. I bet you are going to have a fun time in Washington, D.C. Have a great summer!