Sunday, April 27, 2008

Springtime then Summertime

I am so glad spring is here. I can not wait to walk to school in shorts. It is still a little cold in the mourning to do that, but we are almost there. I can not wait for school to be out and have an entire summer to relax and play outside. I was glad that I could go outside today and walk around on the grass without any shoes or a jacket. But when spring comes my allergies start acting up. But, other than that I love it when spring comes. When spring comes I start to be more active.

So today I walk around outside without any shoes. It felt good other than that our grass was so dry it felt like I was walking on needles. I can not wait for school to get out. As I am writing this my brother, who is playing Guitar Hero, is playing the song school’s out. I can not wait to be done with school so I can wake up when I want to wake up and I do not have to worry about doing homework or typing this blog. I can then relax and do what I want to do.

Of course one of the bad things about spring is allergies. The past months have been so bad some days have been so bad that I could hardly move and do any thing like last Wednesday I had a fever and I could barely stand, which is why I could not go to school. The next day I was a little better and I could go to school. I had a runny nose and I almost went through a whole box of tissues. I will be glad when my allergies are not acting up any more when it is summer time.

When it is winter time I get less active because I never go outside to play. Instead I stay inside and play on the computer or play video games. In the summer time I like to go outside and play football or ride my bike. I also go camping in the summer time which is fun. I go camping for over night, a week end, or sometimes days. I always enjoy sitting around the fire. I never really enjoy the sleep in the tent but it is worth it. I also like to go to surf and swim to do a little playing in the waves. I like it when it is a Tuesday night and it is just me and a couple of other people because I can do a lot of things and not bump into other people.

I can not wait for summer because we go on a lot of trips. The first week of summer break I will be in Washington DC. We may also go see our friends in California. The thing I am looking forward to is our traditional family camp out. It is when my grand parents get together with us and my aunts and uncles and cousins and we have a camping trip for a couple of days. It is fun because we play games and talk a lot. I can not wait for summer.

No comments: