Sunday, April 6, 2008

New things

This week I have new things that I bought. There are also a lot of new things I am going to get. My brother is also planing on getting new things that I will, of course, play with. I started my week with 80 dollars and now I am ending my week with 10 dollars. Of course the 10 dollars is my allowance I got yesterday. It has been a pretty exciting week for me. I also went to the movie theater last night to see a movie. I will tell you more about it a little later on in my blog, but right now I am going to talk about my new stuff.

Well I am sort of a video game lover, but I do do things other than video games. The first thing I bought was another guitar for guitar hero so now me and my brother can play in a co-op band. We can also do things like face offs and battles. I have enjoyed the co-op band because it is a little different than the normal mode. There are four new songs you can unlock and one plays the guitar part while the other plays the bass part. We also have done face off and battles, but my brother became board of them when I was beating him a lot of the time.

I also download some games from older systems to my wii. I bought Super Mario 64 and Pokemon snap, even though I hate pokemon it is a fun photography game. I have played Mario a lot and already have 30 stars. I have even gotten some stars I never could get before. I really like the older games and I enjoy playing them. I have not played Pokemon as much but I have done one course, then my brother want me to play with him. The one bad thing about downloading games is that they take for ever and take even longer if some one is on the computer. It took almost and hour to download one game compared to the 25 minutes it took for the other one. I read some of my book while I was waiting and I read about 40 pages.

Last night I went to see Leather Heads. This is the movie about football with George Clooney and the person who plays Jim in the Office. It was a good movie and I enjoyed it. My brother is excited for this next weekend because a guitar store is going to have a sell and he is going to buy an electric guitar. I can not wait because then I can teach my self how to play it and then teach him if he can’t figure it out. He has been going on about it non stop for the past day. He says when he gets it he wants to learn how to play this song and then this song. I am not trying to discourage him but I know he can not just pick up that guitar and be able to play a certain song. It will take him a while to get to the point where he can play a big song by an actual band. I just love getting new stuff that I am sure all of you like to, too.

No comments: