Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Finaly the end of the term

I so excited that the terms almost over. I might actually get a 4.0 GPA this time. I am to the point that teachers are not giving any more homework but the reason for that is that we have tests to take. I am so glad because this amout the last bit of homework I have for the term.

I can not beleive that we would have a long weekend, because of UEA, than comeback for three days then have a break for three more days. It's awsome because I have so many things I can do now that I could not do because of homework. I can now watch T.V. and catch up on some shows I have missed. I also like to relax and not feel the stress of homework. Since AR was do today I can also read the books I want to read with out any hurry to get them done. With my big long list of books to read I think I will start with the Hunt for the Red October.

I am also excided because today is Halloween. Since I am in the 9th grade I am no longger allowed to go trick or treating. How ever I can still dress up. The reason I am still allowed to dress up is because I goto halloween parties. this year since I am only going to one party I just threw on a cloak from last year. But the parties are still fun. My family have friends who have a party every year. This year they did not have one I do not know whythey did not have it this year. Usually at their party you would have to dress up to a theme. One time the theme was red and we went as heart cards my mom and dad dressed up as th king and queen of hearts, I was the seven of hearts (because I was seven years old), and my brother was the four of hearts. We usually have apple cider and they buy gifts and we play games with them.

Since I can not go trick or treating I stay home and pass out candy. this may sound boaring but it's not. You get to see what every one is dressed up as. I won't have to do that much this year because my brother has decided not to go trick or treating this year. Since he is staying home I can do more things I want to do, like jump up and scare people. I'm just kidding I am not going to scare peple but other people would probally do it.

We also have traditions we do. Like we normaly hand out glow sticks because kids likie them and since most of the kids put them on as soon as they get them it protects them from getting hit by a car because the driver sees the glow stick glowing. We also eat pizza for dinner. then after we eat are pizza we carve pumpkins. We usually do about four or five pumpkins. This year one of our pumpkins was stolen. we usually carve pumpkins like they're our proffesion. Another thing we do like it is our proffesion is decerating Christmas trees. We always decerate it differently every year.

I cant wait for tonight. I hope you don't have toomuch home work

3 comments:

Lots of Keys said...

Heh... I let my homework stack up to the point where I just decided I wasn't going to do it..... In a certain science class that's impossible to pass.... Well that's great that you might get a 4.0. The most I'll get is a 3.0... haha.

Panda Girl said...

Whew! I'm so glad 1st term is over! Yeah, during Halloween I had lots of homework, so I just stayed home and colored my panda periodic table for science, and didn't even go trick-or-treating :(

I.N.H. said...

LAME! Why wouldn't you what to go trick-or-treating. Well I did and its almost all gone. So glad I did't have homework on Halloween.