Monday, October 22, 2007

Halloween

I can't wait for Halloween. It's going to be fun even though I don't go trick or treating any more I still go to Halloween parties. What makes a party good is how well its host has organized the party. Most of the time you have to have a costume for Halloween parties. I don't know what I will dress up as because I have not been invited to a party yet. But we all know as Halloween gets closer every day we are nearing the end of the term.

I still have to finish up all of my assignments like entering a writing contest. I am thinking about entering this Halloween short story contest. I have seen a lot of people put poems and short stories in their blogs so I'm going to share one of my stories' that has a mysterieous plot.

It's a dark and stormy Halloween night. Kids are out Trick or Treating while four sixteen year olds are hanging out around an old light house by the shore. the name of the first teen is Frank Johnson who is dating Jessica Ray. They were also out with Curtis Leckington and his date Mellissa Jones.

They decided to go visit an old Lighthouse that many people thought were haunted. They all met at Curtis' house. As they were walking they heard a noise coming from the ally. "What was that",Mellisa screamed. "I don't know", Curtis responed in a calming voice. "I'll go check it out", Frank said with a mocking kind of tone. Frank crept closer toward the garbage cans. When sudenly a black cat jump out. Frank was screaming like crazy. Then Melissa thought the cat looked familiar. Of course! it's the Richards' cat, which is the more friendly then the other neighbors' cats. "Frank! It's the Richards' cat",Melissa yelled out.

After they figured out that the cat was disturbed by their talking Curtis pulled out his cell phone and saw that it was acting a little strange. Mellissa pulled out her pda and noticed hers was doing the same thing blinking and the image was moving back and forth. "Whats this", Jesica questioned. "That's Mine" Frank told her. "It's a letter and why would it be adressed to the Rowans". "Then It must be theirs" Curtis mentioned "How do you know its theirs",Jesica questioned. "Because it says Rowan on the mail box" Curtis answered. "Well thats weird I don't remember anyone living in this house". Mellissa said while strocking her chin. "I think the Women's society said this house has been abandoned for years" Mellissa said in a mysterious voice. " It looks like their is a Children's playground in the backyard" Frank mentioned in a confused voice. "Well lets see if the people are home", Jesica said hapily while heading for the front door of the house.

So do you like the first couple of paragraphs of my stories.

2 comments:

Lots of Keys said...

I have to know what happens next.... You have to make another one!

Panda Girl said...

Yeah it's really good! Continue!