Sunday, March 9, 2008

Super Smash Brothers

Today the new super smash brothers game came out. I will not be getting it today though because I am too busy. I will have to wait till tomorrow to get it. I am not worried about them running out of copies because I reserved it in October when it was going to come out in December. Then they pushed it back to February. Then they pushed it back to today. I have been waiting a long time for it to come out. It is kind of like waiting for a movie or a book today. I was a little upset when it was pushed back to today, but I have hardly noticed because I have been so busy with homework and other stuff.

It is suppose to be one of the best games of the year. It has good graphics, and they have loaded it with a bunch of new stuff that the last game did not have. I know a little about the game but they have not reveled very much about it, so it will be surprising to see what is in the game. I like these games because they are fun. I did not like the one for the gamecube as much because it seemed like they added to much at once. The one I thought was the most fun was the one for the n64. I hope that this one will be as fun as the n64 one.

This game has a lot more characters and more stages than the one for the gamecube. Another thing about this game is that it has more than one way to play it. You can use just the remote, or the remote and the nunchuck, you can use the classic paddle, or a gamecube paddle. Then there are different settings for the game. You can play with items or without them. Then there are special modes you can do. There are things like tiny mode where everyone is short. Then there is one where you hardly even it them and they go flying.

The game is pretty much the same as the other ones. It played by the same rules as the other ones, which is why they are so fun. It will take some getting use to, but once you get the hang of it and practice it a lot you can be so good that you can beat a lot of people. Each character has different moves, and most moves have the same button combo it just does something different. Most people will pick a character and will only be them and then they become very good with that one. I try to play with all of them, but there are my characters that I am most comfortable with and very good at being. I have a cousin that is good and we are like rivals. We get so competitive when we play with each other. Most of the time you can not tell who will win until it is over. I just can not wait to get mine tomorrow.

No comments: