Sunday, March 23, 2008

spring break

So far my spring break has been good. On Friday I stayed home. My friend from California came that night and I talked with him and we played my wii. They left around 8:00 because they were warn out from the drive. Yesterday I woke up early so I could go help people set up an Easter egg hunt. It was fun, I had to help hide the eggs. After it started we all ate breakfast then we let the kids find the eggs and then we cleaned up. After we were done we had to go around the neighborhood to pick up scouting for food bags. We had a lot of bags and a lot of food.

After that I went to get my hair cut, and then went for lunch. We ate at the food court and we were done at about noon. I then went home and watched a movie. The movie was dan in real life. It was pretty good even though I fell asleep in the middle. When the movie was over I finally found my phone that was missing for a couple of weeks, so I plugged it in because its obvious that the phone was dead. After that I helped my parents do some yard work. When we were done we went inside and my mom started to make dinner. My parents had to go to a wedding reception after dinner.

I threw the frisbee with my brother for a little bit. Then we went inside. He played on the computer and I played the wii. After my parents got home we sat out in our hot tub. We sat in it for about an hour and then we got out. Then me and my brother watched tv and then went to bed.

Today my grandma and grandpa are coming to eat dinner with us for Easter. My mom is cooking pork tenderloin. My aunt that is going to college is here for her spring break and she will be eating with us too. One of my older aunts and her family is coming also with their kids. It will be fun because we they can stay later because it is not a school night. We usually talk and watch tv or we play a game. Sometimes we even do both.

Tomorrow we are going to take our friends from California to the megaplex theater to see a movie. After that we are going to take them across the street and show them the rock climbing wall and everything. We might play a game of mini golf and play at the arcade. If I am lucky enough then we might do the surfing simulator. We probably won’t do the skydiving one because it is expensive. Same with the bowling it is not as expensive but would cost a lot . After we might come back to our house so the adults can play some more cards or we will go to different places and play.

No comments: