Monday, January 21, 2008

My week end

This week end I went to Provo. My mom had a conference so I was able to go and stay in the hotel. For the most of the conference I slept in. Then when my mom came home we went to the brick oven to eat lunch. And we went shopping at the university mall, which is huge. After that we went swimming at the hotel pool. Then after that we went back to the room. On Sunday morning we woke up, packed, checked out, and left. The ride home was very long and boring. When we got home we unpacked and then we hade to go have dinner at my grandparents house and we stayed there most of the night.

I am going to tell you about some of the thing in a little more detail. On Saturday we decided to eat lunch at the brick oven. The brick oven is an Italian restaurant that mainly serves pizza but they still have some pasta you can order. Me and my dad split a small pepperoni pizza. It was very delicious and tasted so much better than all of the other pizza places I have ever ate at.. They also have home made root beer. It was so good and you get free refills unlike most places where you have to pay more for another.

After we were done eating we went to the university mall, it was huge. We looked around in a couple of stores. Then we went into the At&t store because we were at the end of our contract and we could get new phones. So we decided to get new phones. It took us a while. My dad does construction and he pick a nokia flip phone. He also bought a Blue tooth head set that he could use at work. My mom got a samsung phone that slides up to reveal the key pad. Me and my brother pick the same phone. It is like my moms but it also has a key board that slides out to the side. They are so cool because they are like a smart phone because It has an organizer and it also has a camera. I has to wait till we got home to open use mine because I left my phone home and it had my sim card in it.

After we had been given our phones we went back to the hotel room where we started to charge them. While we were waiting we went to the pool to swim. I played a game with my brother where we had to try and dunk the other person in the pool. My brother never dunk me once. But we got tiered of it and we just swam across the pool. When we were done we went back to the room and we started to set up our phones. I had to help most of my family because they are not very good at setting up new things, like I had to help my dad set up his blue tooth head set and tell him how you use it. I was sad when we had to go home.

No comments: