Sunday, February 10, 2008

Places I want to see

There are a lot of places I want to go and things I want to see. There is a lot I want to see in the US but if I could see every thing I want to out side of the US there would be a lot more on that list. I will start with the things in the US.

I would like to go to Massachusetts and see boston. I would want to go and see the old north church tower. Another place I want to go to is New York City tp see the statue of liberty and the empire state building. I think a cool place to go would be Florida. You could spend time in Orlando and go to Disney world and then you could see the Kennedy space center. Then you could spend some time in Miami and lay on the beach. I would also enjoy going to Hawaii. It would be cool to play on the beach. I would also like to see Honolulu and other sites on the Islands like the waterfalls.

But by far the best place to go would be Washington DC. This is not a trip that you can cram into three days you have to spend a good week there. There are all the Monuments you can see. Then all the federal buildings, like the white house and capital hill. Then you can see the declaration of independence and the constitution.

There are also places outside of the united states that I want to see. One of them would have to be Paris. Paris is like Washington DC there are all the things like the Eiffel tower that are similar to the monuments. Then there are places like London that I would also like to see. One thing I would like to see in Asia is the great wall of china and Mt. Everest, not actually climb it though. I would also like see the ancient wonders of the world, well even though only one has survived the sands of time ant that is the great pyramid of Gaza.

Then there are places I have been that I wanted to see and I have. I have been to Las Vegas which was fun. I like to stay at Hotels on the strip because each hotel has a little theme like the Paris lobby looks like you are on the streets of Paris and the rooms are decorated like rooms in Paris hotels. I have also been to San Francisco. It’s a cool place there are the skyscrapers, pear 49, and the golden gate bridge. Then just north of it is a red wood forest and they have a cross section of a tree that fell down. They have marked it with a white paint that shows when the earthquake in San Francisco was and things like the world wars, and when Neil Armstrong landed on the moon. There are a lot of places I want to see before I die and I probably will not be able to do until I have retired.

No comments: