Sunday, November 18, 2007

Unbelievable Week End

This week end was unbelievable. I can not believe that Layton lost to Alta. I did not get to go to the game, but I watched some of it on t.v.. I can not believe that the only points Layton scored was a touchdown return of the opening kick off. It seems like any football team that does that in a championship game will always lose. In the Ohio-Florida game, Ohio returned the opening kick off for a touchdown but they ended up losing. In Super Bowl 41 the Bears returned the opening kickoff and lost to the colts. That was how I spent my Friday.

Saturday was better. Me and my family woke up and left at eight in the morning to see our friends from Colorado run in a track meet. After the track meet we ate lunch at red robins. I had the cluck's and fries, which are chicken fingers and fries. Then I ask the waiter for fry sauce. One of our friends from Colorado, who use to live in Utah, said "That's the only thing I miss about not living in Utah". Then the runners, that are coached by our friends, asked "What's fry sauce?". After we told them that it was mainly ketchup and mayonnaise they wanted to try it. Once they tried it they said it was okay, but I know that they would have hated it if we were some where else because Red Robins puts like a buffalo sauce in it.

When we got back to our Hotel I took a nap. After I woke up all of the adults went out to eat. We ate in the hotel because they do a dinner every night like how most hotels serve breakfast in the morning, this one also served dinner. Then the kids went back to our friends room were we watched the haunted mansion. after the movie we got a little rowdy and someone complained to the front desk so we had to settle down. We watched t.v. for ten minutes then decided to watch the polar express. It is not my favorite movie but it's okay. I like the book better which is why I do not like the movie because they added so much stuff in the movie. Then the adults came back and we went back to our room and went to bed.

That brings us to today. I woke uped and watched t.v. for a bit then I went down for breakfast. they had waffles with powder sugar on them. We went back to our room gathered our stuff and checked out. we drove back to our house and unpacked. Then that brings us here. I can't wait for tonight because my cousin is having a birthday party. It's fun to go to cousins birthday parties because we always do something fun or we talk about something. like one time we started talking and we had put together a family camping trip. I'm so glad that we only have a two day school week and I can not wait for thanksgiving. this year we are having it at our house. My mom is excited because she gets to use the new oven she bought a week ago. I just can't wait to eat all the food.

2 comments:

Lots of Keys said...

I love hotels' breakfasts! They're so good, haha. Especially their muffins! You're way lucky they served dinner too, I bet it was way good! I think it's kinda funny how most states outside of Utah don't know what fry sauce is! I can't believe them! It's so good!

Panda Girl said...

Yeah I was sad that Layton lost too :(