Monday, September 17, 2007

Snap!...I'm Taking a Photography Class

Hi everybody I am taking a photography class. It is fun you learn how to use your camers and helps you take pictures better. I have learned so much. The first class was about basics concepts. One thing I learn about is printing and what happens when you enlarge a picture, why it goes all blurry. I also learned about format like raw or the jpeg format. I also learned about the symbols on the camera

Lets just say photograpy is an expensive hobbie . First you have to buy a camera, and additional lenes if its a nice fancy SLR camera. You have to buy things like memory cards and batteries. Then you have to find a subject to take pictures of. Then you have to make sure the photo has the elemantes of photography, one most of you know is lighting in the photograph. You also want a program to upload your photos onto the computer and you want to burn all your photos onto a cd for back up memory. then you have to pay to get your photos printed off by a machine found in most stores because there better quality than if you print it of at home.

I can not wait for the next class it will help me be a better photographer. As soon as I become a beter photographer, then I can thing about selling some of my photographs

4 comments:

Border Walker said...

I have always wanted to do photography, but I guess I have never had the time or money for those big cameras. Oh well. Let me know how it goes, and send me some photos! Thanks

Lots of Keys said...

You make me jealous that I never took a photo class, haha.

Brownie Lover said...

So you're way into taking pictures? That's cool! I want to see your pictures sometime and that'd be cool if you sold them.

Kar Kar said...

I'm taking photography next semester! Its going to be so awesome!