Monday, September 17, 2007

Homework

I hate homework it takes up too much time but we have to do it. It takes me almost all night to do it then I do not get to do what I want to do. Math always takes the logest time to do. I am in Algebra Two so the work takes some time to do and it is very hard. I often put it off and stop to think about something else, like what I am going to do after my homework is done. I am also going to miss a quiz that I will have to make up after school. At least I will not have to make up homework for being gone.

The next subject I hate having home work in is science. I do not get it as much as math but I do not like doing it sometimes but, sometimes I enjoy it. I can always do my homework fast if I enjoy doing it and not stressed out about doing it. The next thing thats hard to do is practice my violin ontop of my homework, thats why my grade sometimes drops in Orcheatra.

Well I have to prove I read the first one hundred pages of this book for science. I am only on page sixty four, I think. It's a good book so far. I just hope it gets intresting so I read it faster. I also have to read The Count of Monte Cristo for english It is fivehundred pages and thats just the short version of it. Not to mention I still have to find a copy of the book. That is it for this blog

3 comments:

I.N.H. said...

Me too! only I stink at math and science and am taking geometery. And I swim so yah! and the Count of Monte Cristo is getting really good. Well I like it. And I'm doing a report on a extint animal or endagered I'm doing the Okapi. Its a zebra/horse/giraff. Its cool.
See you in Orchestra Zoey! Jk :)

Panda Girl said...

Yeah I totally agree that math homework takes the longest! Science is okay... but sometimes we have these really long worksheets that also take forever!

Lots of Keys said...

Yeah, I'm in geometry, so I don't get to know how hard A2 is till next year. Hurray for me. And that book for science I only got to page 22.... They do give us toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much homework